Rudy Farias found alive claims mother drugged

A community activist who spoke with the 25-year-old Rudy Farias, a Texas guy on Wednesday said that he had been sexually assaulted and drugged by his mother for years before After being reported missing for 8 years, he was found alive.

Rudy Farias found alive after 8 years

In 2015, Rudy Farias’ mother reported him missing; last week, he was discovered outside a Houston church. When his mother said that Farias never came home after a walk with his dogs, he was 17 years old.

Farias and his mother spoke with investigators from the Houston Police Department’s Missing Persons Unit on Wednesday, however, details from that conversation have not been made public.

According to Quanell X, a well-known community organizer in Houston, Farias claimed to have been sexually assaulted and subjected to years of heavy drug usage by his mother.

I’ve never witnessed a parent abuse a youngster so cruelly, the man exclaimed. We need to send that young individual to the best drug and alcohol recovery center we can find. He’s a decent child. Just terrible cruelty was done to that child.

According to Quanell, Rudy Farias told him he fled in 2015 but came back two days later. According to Quanell, Farias informed her that his mother had threatened to report him to the police if he spoke up.

According to Quanell, Farias alleges he hasn’t been permitted to leave the house for the past eight years. Quanell said that Farias told him his mother would provide him with drugs and that he was afraid to go to the police when questioned about why he wouldn’t leave.

According to Quanell, She persuaded him that he was in jeopardy since he had first eluded capture and that the police planned to take him into custody and imprison him for it. She influence him that various groups were trying to get him arrested.

According to Quanell, Farias finally had enough and asked his mother to respect his boundaries. The man grabbed his mother’s credit card before leaving.

He was later discovered by police on Thursday in a Houston church.

He said that he simply grew weary of her disregard for his limits and that he desired a separate existence, Quanell said. He said, “Those exact words: “I got sick of being treated like a slave.”

After the interview with the police, Houston’s ABC13 affiliate station met up with them in a motel in the north of the city.

To gather more about what was disclosed during that call, ABC13 is waiting to hear from the investigators.

Police stated in a tweet that they are unable to comment on specifics or if the publicly available allegations are true.

Read Also: NYC Fireworks 2023

Neighbors, however, assert that they were unaware that Farias had been reported missing because they frequently saw him.

His mother reportedly resides on the same street in northeast Houston, according to civil court records obtained by ABC13.

Kisha Ross recalled that He used to spend time with my cousin, son, and daughter in my garage when he came to visit. That young man has never been listed as missing.

When Rudy Farias was discovered, the Texas Center for Missing released the following statement on behalf of the family:

“On June 29, my son Rudy Farias IV, who had been missing for eight years, was finally located. We don’t currently have any new details about Rudy’s case. We do know that when he was found to be unresponsive, a kind Samaritan found him and dialed 911 and the police. Rudy, my son, is now nonverbal and unable to speak with us, even though he is receiving the medical care he requires to heal from his trauma. During this trying time, we are requesting privacy; however, we will reveal more information as Rudy recovers.

According to the Houston Fire Department’s chief, Farias declined to be taken by ambulance, which his mother authorized and was instead left in the care of his relatives.

With the assertion that she had taken her kid to the hospital, Farias’ mother sent photos to ABC13.

The mother at the time thought her son had been assaulted, mistreated, and kidnapped for all these years. According to a different neighbor, Farias has been residing at his mother’s house for years.

When Farias vanished, his mother informed authorities that he had depression and PTSD caused by the death of his brother in a motorbike accident in 2011, which neighbors claimed he would talk about.

Outside of her residence, Farias’ mother spoke with ABC13 on Tuesday.

She refused to go on camera but insisted that the man who lived with her and was seen by her neighbors spending time with her was her nephew.

She posted a snapshot of him, but her neighbors denied he was in the image, claiming she was mistaken. They are still attempting to understand why either of them would claim that Farias was ever absent.

“I’m not sure. I’ve been attempting to figure that out all day,” Ross added. “Right now I don’t understand. What the heck is going on?

The Houston Police Department claims that in 2018, a family member informed them that Rudy Farias was residing behind a relative’s house, but when officers went to investigate, they were unable to locate him.

Leave a Comment

error: Content is protected !!